Sunday, December 14, 2014

❥ girly nails

HiHi everyone! Today I'm gonna share with you one of my "precious" that an awesome friend gave me for my bday! * ^__^* tum tum tuuuuuuuum ~ Is a set of nail polish, I'm gonna give you a short review of them:

I'm in love with them! can't wait for combine them in my nails o(;__;)o



 Both of the nails polish have "trends" and this is called "101 dalmations" obviously the reason is the B&W dots, is really awesome! I've always loved essence when it comes nails polishes they're pretty good!


 The next is called "feather effect!" this one have a babypink-transparent style which is special for a neutral style, this match with any type of clothes *^__^*


The third! WOW so excited haha l o l *^^* they're 3D flakes with a cool package because it make the apply WAY easier! you don't have to put your finger and throw out lots of flakes for another use. This time you have to pour the right amount and it's done! very nice Yaaay ! o(+0+)o


The next one is difficult for make a review ... I never used this "express dry drops" but I expect a lot from it! I recieved a lot of nice coments about this little magic bottle HAHAHA *^__^* If you've ever used this please leave a comment telling me how went your experience.


The beautiful package

Bonus!\(^0^)/

These colors are what I used for my nails, currently i don't know why but i'm obssesed with blue or electric blue is an awesome color! >___<



& my nails lol *^^* (I'm sorry i just can't find where I left the light blue color of the dots -__-;;)



That's all sweeties! hope you start a nice week!
Just remember how capable, beautiful and awesome you are ^__^
lots of hugs >---<
Bye Byeeeeeeeeee *(^0^)*




19 comments:

  1. So pretty. Hope to see you on my blog.
    http://www.rumelatheshopaholic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot!♡ ^__^ I've seen you in youtube but not in your blog.
      I'm gonna follow you! >-<
      hugs!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the comment on my blog! I'm definitely goin to follow you back! Xox beautyandpaindiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Owww´s Thanks a lot sweetie! >___< Have a nice day ^--^

      Delete
  3. I LOVE festive glittery nails like this! :)

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so cute, right?>___< thanks a lot for your visit! Have a nice day ^--^!

      Delete
  4. This nail polish looks fantastic!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melanie!
      I've seen your page, is amazing! ^--^

      Delete
  5. This looks so pretty, love the color of your nails!
    http://fashion-soup.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Adria! >___<
      Your page is so cool, I wonder if you are the only one who manage it?
      Have a nice day ^__^

      Delete
  6. Thank you Jenina! I'm gonna visit your blog♡ ^---^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, just love these colors :D

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're amazing ^__^♡!! Thanks for your visit!
      hugs!

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Paola! Thanks for your visit o(^--^)o
      Have a nice day!
      hugs!

      Delete
  9. Ooh, these look amazing! I love the 101 Dalmatians effect and I need some of that express dry - I'm forever smudging my nails! xx

    VIVA EPERNAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! the drops are really miraculous♡
      Thanks for your visit ^--^ have a nice day Sarah!!
      hugs!♡

      Delete
  10. Very girly nails love the glitter, so sassy :)

    Thanks for visiting my blog !

    Millie xx

    ReplyDelete