Tuesday, December 2, 2014

❥december

December ... 
14' is already ending ... *sigh* my bday is coming too ... I feel like a grandma ^__^;



Exams in the college =___=; really awful ~ but I think chemistry is the best subject ever. This year general chemistry is almost over and I'm gonna have my arms open for analytical chemistry & organic chemistry so happy >______< LUCKY! as soon as I complete my exams period I'lll make some post about chemistry and that type of things. Please everyone look forward to it TT^TT 


{volumetric analysis acid-base >___< so kawaii ~ HAHAHAHA}


Here we're gonna have a nice warm chritsmas yay! \(^__^)/ I LOVE X~MAS EVE! My family is allowed to be in home without college-work worries, is awesome. That peaceful feeling IS COMING! and i can feel it? even when i haven't finished my semester HAHAHA LOL ~ 


And that's my introductory post for this month ~ I know, I know is pretty little like ebichu but I'm gonna have more time PROMISE! 

Thanks for reading and no matter what I hope you guys have an awesome month
Bye Byeeeeeeeeeee
*(^__^)*

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13310943/?claim=62auuv363gy">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment