Monday, December 15, 2014

❥ Amazing snacks 1

HiHi everyone \(^0^)/ How are you? I hope your week has started well! Myself... wasn't the case but not everything in life is tragic, right? will be a wonderful week for everyone!!
Today I have for you an idea of making lists about the snacks that I LOVE! You'll see, I like to try new things, I think is amazing the amount of flavors that have been created in some way o(>__<)o So I'm share with you my experience with snacks from many places, now I have a list of 7 delicious snacks! let's see *^__^*


1. "Duo Keks"

The first one! cookies! *^__^* I'm not a big fan of cookies because every single day there are cookies in home but, these! OMG are so sweet and soft and also they're so BIG lol(the diameter maybe is like 6 cm) and  the package is so cute (the 3rd photo is how it's inside). They're from Germany,  the trademark is "Griessson - De Beukelaer". Do you like cookies? Have you ever try Duo Keks?



2. "Tic Tac"

O.M.G Please tell me, who in the world hasn't ever tried these candies! Maybe words aren't needed lol! I know two kinds of people, those who hate or love tic tac. (In the picture on the left my bf and me fill a little tic tac with coke lol! and the picture on the right are "storm" tic tac *^--^*)


3. "Corazones (Hearts)"

Ice cream! umm´s at first I was a little bit dissapointed with this... because I love raspberry and I thought it was but nope... It's strawberry (=__ =;;) anyways, apart from that is a very nice ice cream! is just so cute lol I think because of that I like it lots *^-^*


4. "Pomsticks"

Potato snacks! >_____< well... I LOVE POTATO and these have a fresh taste of cream it's wonderful! look at Minako's face! LOL My favorite from the list *^__^* They're from Germany. You like potato snacks like me?

5. "Fuze Tea"

Tea, tea, tea, tea! I'm a green tea lover and this is amazing for day's when it's too hot and I'm in the college, it's my little delight between classes *^__^* so refreshing! This one is from Chile.

6. "Milka: Oreo"

Oreo ... I have to say that I love Oreo cookies and when I saw this chocolate I walked slowly to my house *drama* HAHAHA kidding *^__^* but but! I really LOVE this chocolate >__< 


7. "Corn chewy"
This one could be a weird thing for some people... but when I saw it I said "I have to buy it!" is really amazing the taste, I thought is gonna be like plastic but nope! is CORN. I liked it a lot *^_^* At first is weird ... but then it make me feel sometimes I could buy some of these candies! They're from China.



That's all my friends! Which was your favorite from the list?
Do you have any favorite snack?
Please leave a comment and follow me *^__^*
Have a nice day! hugs
bye byeeeeeeee *(^0^)*



13 comments:

  1. Mmm! I'm currently craving some snacks. Pomsticks sounds yummy to me as I LOVE potato chips :D Xx

    THEFASHION-JUNKIE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love potato chips too!♡ how yummy! >___<
      Thanks for your visit ^__^!

      Delete
  2. Yum! All of those snacks look so good right now!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good snacks + Good book = perfection♡ don't you think so? >__<
      hugs and thanks for your visit!♡

      Delete
  3. Wow such a cute post :) I want them all!

    http://jeninapearl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It all looks so good! That chocolate bar looks amazing though!

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think almost everyone loves chocolate >___<!♡ but that one is... AWESOME! hahaha thanks a lot for your visit ^__^!

      Delete
  5. yum i love tic tacs! especially the orange ones

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tic tacs are like drugs and the orange ones are so sweet!♡
      Thanks a lot for our visit ^__^ hugs!

      Delete
  6. Awesome blog post. :)
    teenfashionlifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete