Thursday, January 15, 2015

❥ Time Machine



HiHi everyone! Feels like it's have been a long time since i don't post anything hahaha .... is interesting how time flies... I have LOTS of thing that I wanna share with you sweeties ... but I'm not gonna bother with that kind of things so, I'm gonna make it quick! lol ^__^

"One mistake got a one regret"

I'm trying so bad making myself believe isn't my fault but... damn is imposible. Losing someone is so hard no matter what, it's true there's no "beautiful goodbyes"  I wonder If someone of you guys have had a "happy ending" with someone like umms I don't know boyfriend/girlfriend, some friend or family maybe... I would love read your stories ^__^ please If you have some time leave a comment ~ 
Well ... all this sentimental roll is because I lost my best friend ... damn is so sad, we had lots of nice moments together because we know each other since we were kids ... I think our friendship wasn't that important because she given up so fast ... She used to be like a little sister but is no longer here.I think I did almost everything to remain our friendship despite the distance but she changed me for other priorities, I can't blame her she have new friends and a new life since a while, maybe it's my fault... I don't know... now I have those desires to stop time... read a good book with nice music... Reflect, go back in time and say "nothing happened! Let's share a nice talk with pizza!"
Life s*cks sometimes you know... I feel like crap right now. I miss her so much. It feels like have ended a relationship of many years, I think people who have a friend who is almost like family understands me well.
Anyway ... life goes on!... and I have a pretty nice coughHORRIBLEcough schedule for this week because I have a gala! I LOVE DANCE!! It's been a long time since I don't put one foot on a stage but ... I really feel so good doing what I like in my free time and vacations doesn't last forever (unfortunately haha -__-;;)

A picture in the reharsal room! yay ! ^__^
I promise to share videos after the gala!! I'm so excited about that !!!! 



Last picture with my new nails! Do you like it? \(*^_^*)/
As usual, thanks a lot for reading! Have an awesome day/night
Please leave a comment and follow me here or in my twitter!

* https://twitter.com/Winter_Bouquet *

Bye Byeeeeeeeeee *(^0^)*




21 comments:

  1. awe, thank you for leaving a sweet comment on my blog dear! I totally agree with you, I once have a best best friend before when I was still in modeling. We were like sisters! then all of a sudden things changed. I tried to fix our friendship and reached out but she rejects me. Long story, but to cut it short, I lost her. I did everything, I sent her a message asking for apologize if I did something wrong and told her that I missed her but she never gets back. Well, at least I've done my part. Then I realized that if she's a real friend She would at least consider our strong bond of friendship. I guess she isn't! Don't blame yourself, if you tried reaching out then it's not you to be blame. Always remember, everything happened for a reason. Now I found a new found BFF and never been happy ! :) We have misunderstandings sometimes, but at the end of the day we always fix it! :))

    best regards,
    Rica
    www.switbbydoll.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First of all, thanks a lot for your time, your story is amazing!♡ You're right "everything happened for a reason" ... These days fortunately I found how strong I can be by myself, I know someday I'll meet nice people and who knows maybe a new best friend >___< I'm glad to read you have an amazing one, hope your friendship last long♡ Hugs Rica! ^__^

      Delete
  2. Hey! I really enjoy reading your post :)
    I understand what you feel right now. but we just have to keep in mind that everything happens for a reason.
    and by the way, I love dancing and nail arts too! :D

    Have a wonderful day, Maria :)

    From Bali, Indonesia - with love, Imme❤
    http://immekristiani.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for reading♡ You are soooooo sweet and I'm totally putting yor advice in my heart. Dancing and nail arts are awesome! ^__^♡ Hugs for you Imme!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful nail art :D

    http://putrivalentinalim.blogspot.com/2014/12/no-revenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear, I like your blog. Your pictures are great. I am just starting to following you, can you follow me to, pls. See you on blog. Kiss

    http://mylovelyfashionbih.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sweetie ^__^ Thanks a lot! I'm gonna visit your blog and follow you♡ hugs!

      Delete
  5. Aw, I'm so sorry to hear you lost your friend. I am relate to how you're feeling. I had a best friend a few years ago who lived up the road from me and we would do everything together and come over each other's hous to place pretty much every single day but then one day she moved away and I was devastated. I remember is both crying on the last day we saw each other. I was so upset for months and didn't feel like doing anything. We still keep in touch on Facebook and stuff and like you said, life does go on. I think my friend and I will still catch up one day maybe but for the meantime im really happy with everything else going in my life. I know you will be too. I also love your nails! Have fun with your gala! :) xx

    NIKIMINT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Niki ^__^ I'm really happy to read everything is alright in your life despite the lost and yes life goes on *^--^* I'll let the time pass >__< everything have a reason ... or I believe that ... Thanks for your wishes! I'm gonna be good soon *^^* I love nailart! ♡ Have a nice day ♡

      Delete
  6. It sucks to lose a close friend isn't it? Since we grew up and became adults and kinda lost all of our friends as well. It really is sad to just sit and think about all the fun times you have had together and how it all changes to fast. But be brave we did it and we are fine, make new friends and be yourself!!! :)
    Love the dance photo, would be great to see the video as well ^_^

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/
    twitter.com/floralandsmiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, true, true!!!!! OMG you're so right I'm gonna be brave and stay strong ^__^♡ Thanks a lot for your words and advices >__<
      As soon as the videos touc my hands I'll upload them!

      Have a nice day♡

      Delete
  7. Absolutely beautiful nails! I'm so sorry to hear that. It's always hard to lose friends, but as you said, life goes on. You'll come out stronger for it

    Made in Mauve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks♡ ! I really hope it so *^^* thanks a lot for your words!♡
      Have a nice day >__<♡

      Delete
  8. Awww love whatever you do don't blame yourself! If someone walks out of your life without turning back they truly aren't worth your time to be so upset over. You just have a big heart and it is hard to let go especially when its such a dear person to your heart, but that's alright to take time to heal. It is okay to walk slowly, but never walk backwards. People come and people go. The best will stay. Just keep your head up, buttercup xxx

    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very difficult not blame myself >__< but I think you're right ... I love every one of your words specially the phrase "People come and people go". Thanks a lot for your time! I'm gonna keep my head and my heart up to the sky! *^^* hugs and kisses Sylvia!!♡

      Delete
  9. Love your blog ♥
    Please follow me first and let me know if you followed me.
    I will follow you back after it.

    http://czillen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emi ^__^ I'm gonna visit your blog soon♡ hugs!

      Delete
  10. I loved reading this post, despite the sad topic, and I know exactly how you're feeling. Me and my best friend had been inseparable since we met, and we did everything together, but this year we have no lessons together anymore and it feels like now we don't see each other as much we're just drifting apart. It hurts how she's wiling to give up on our friendship this easily.
    You'll be fine! <3 I promise!

    ----
    Visit my blog? CLICK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By the way, I completely forgot to mention the reason I'm even on your blog. It's because during the winter months (yes, it's still winter, but the challenge is over now) I'd been running a challenge called The Winter Wonderland Challenge . Fancy finding a blog with almost the same name! :) It was such a coincidence, sorry I just had to share.

      Delete
  11. I nominated you for a Liebster Award on my blog nikolnix.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete