Thursday, December 18, 2014

❥ Sick + series °~°

HiHi everyone ^__^ How's your week going? Is almost christmas!
Hope everyone's having a nice week or better than me ... I'm so sick T___T !! I'm lying in my bed trying to get some rest but is awful! I hate it ! I can't be calm in one place >___< but anyway ... I think this could be a nice oportunity for complete some series maybe ....


Talking about series I bought an awesome handmade necklace inspired in "Breaking Bad" ^__^ I LOVE IT! Have you seen breaking bad? I'm not gonna make any spoiler but... is an awesome series! Really If you haven't seen it yet... you could start today *(^^)*!


Not a long time ago I was the announcer in a seminar about the employment and the way to be successful, it was focused in college students ^__^ and I haved so much fun there! my outfit was a mini hot pink dress with a cute make up in soft pink.


This is a selfie of all the dress is really cute! >___< and the other one is with my mom ^__^ she's so beautiful don't you think so? *^^*



I'm sorry for this post, is reaaaaaally boring but I'm really sick o(u_ u)o! 
I hope to get better soon... >__<
Anyway! Do you have a favorite series? Could you recommend me one?
Please leave a comment and follow me *^___^*
Have a nice day! hugs!
Bye byeeeeeeeee *(^0^)*


33 comments:

  1. I love that nail polish color!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little Breaking Bad necklace - how cute! It's one of my favourite shows :) x x

    Angela // The Sunday Chapter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my favorite shows too!♡ thanks a lot for your visit ^__^
      hugs!

      Delete
  3. Hey, Pick is looking great on you.

    www.trendin.com/womens-trousers-leggings-19

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your dress! Very nice blog by the way :)

    Kisses from Russia,
    Juliet
    RUSSIAN DOLL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Juliet! you're so sweet *^_^*
      hugs!♡

      Delete
  5. Oh no! I hope you get well soon :( Your necklace is super cute and matches your glitter nails lol X

    THEFASHION-JUNKIE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sheren o(u__ u)o♡ I hope that too ):
      wow! I hadn't noticed it! haha true, true! and thanks a lot ^__^
      have a nice day ^__^♡

      Delete
  6. Get well soon lovely! Love the necklace so much! xx

    www.lulabelloves.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Lucy, so cute! ♡ Have a nice day ^__^

      Delete
  7. Lovely blue color :D

    http://putrivalentinalim.blogspot.com/2014/12/christmas-is-doing-little-something.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was sick a couple days ago as well, still have that awful cough that doesn't seem to wanna go away. Hope you feel better soon :)

    Stunning dresses btw, and that nail polish is a lovely color :)

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking amazing xxx Hope you are feeling much better

    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your nails! I love the colour, it is so pretty!

    http://wonderfulandweirdbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you feel better soon! Loving the nail polishes (both the black and the blue). T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love it! one of my favorite shows

    xx danielle // shades of danielle // bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awe, so pretty! :) the pink dress suits you well! Looking gorgeous dear! Merrry Christmas!
    Btw, you do have a lovely blog. Want to follow each other? Let me know so i can follow right away! :)
    Best regards,
    Rica
    www.switbbydoll.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rica!♡ and I'm totally following your blog! is a little bit late but ... I'm gonna let you know soon♡

      Delete
  14. Lovely post, thanks for sharing! <3

    I have a new outfit post on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Helen!♡
      I'm gonna visit your blog as soon as possible ^__^♡

      Delete
  15. Lovely post! Get well soon! Happy New Year! =D

    I'M BACK WITH A NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin

    xoxo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's riduculous I know how you feel I've been sick the past week and a half.. ugh. On a brighter note. I nominated you for the Liebster Award, if you're interested check out the details here:http://eithneonthemoon.blogspot.com/2015/01/the-liebster-award-my-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete