Sunday, December 14, 2014

❥ sushi time

HiHi everyone! ^__^ How you are been? hope you're fine ~! 
This week have been CRAZY  ... I had my last Maths II exam ... (or I hope it so) and I couldn't do almost anything *cry* but .... It was an awesome moment for a little food delight *^__^* SUSHIII >______<

Looks really delicious

I wanna be relaxed... but college doesn't give me any time damn ... this is gonna be my last week there but I don't wanna go anymore! EWW´S *hating on my Maths teacher* he don't even update my grades  ... I sent a mail for a meeting with him tomorrow, hope he answer me as soon as posible T--T my stomach can't hurt more!! L O L 

Selfie studying ~ _〆(。。)

Anyway .... leaving everything about college I'm good *^__^* I love christmas eve ! Like I said in my last post my parents and sister are in home *Yays!* but...  I can't find a way for buying presents without them noticing! please if you have any ideas tell me hahaha >-< 
Also! I have been obssesed with a game that I found in the Android Playstore! Well, since I'm a sailor moon fan I went mad when I saw it the store HAHAH it's called "Sailor dash" and it's developed by a fan, can't believe it! is awesome >___< 




You can found it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.app.supp.sailordash

Everytime I play I choose mercury, that really weird because she's my least favorite sailor HAHAHA but is easy to play with her I don't know why ... I'm so excited waiting for venus SHE'S MY HERO ! my favorite sailor since I was a little kid ;^; but first I have to unlock jupiter and that's don't depend on me ewww´s please please hurry up *puppy eyes* HAHAHA L O L 

I'm not sure when but en 2015 I'm gonna make the cosplay of sailor venus, please expect for it!*(^__^)* I'm gonna make a photoshoot of it so, when it's done the photos are gonna be available here 
\(^______^)/



That's all for today !! please everyone keep healthy
hugs & kisses ! 
Bye Byeeeeeeee *(^0^)*





Note: Soon I'm gonna update some beautiful things that my friends gave me in my birthdate I felt REALLY loved, thanks to them was a perfect bday even with my College-problems HAHA thank you my dear friends! (My bday was 6/12).

1 comment:

  1. I love sushi!
    Kisses Emina

    www.fashionbyemina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete