Saturday, February 24, 2018

❥ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓼꧂


Hi guys! hope you're having a lovely day 💕 I'm freaking back, and yes finally I'm staying! so glad that I'm back haha.
I have literally a ton of things to tell you but is gonna take more than just an entry for leaving my heart empty just in words.

Well, I think is a good start saying that I'm trying to figure it out what I really love doing (like writing in my blog, thing that I figure it out not long ago), because I've lost myself in that comfort zone where you don't feel fine or joy with yourself and maybe you don't figure it out 'cause everything is going just okay as ever. I don't know if you where here in my spot before but I would really love to read your opinions and stories about how you overcome this situation.


Summer vacation in this part of the world is almost over and I'M NOT OKAY WITH THAT OMG, just one week left and I really don't wanna come back to that kind of responsabilities, but my dreams and goals don't know the word "time", so no matter how difficult it is I have to start from NOW working on them. I'm gonna talk about my goals and dreams really soon guys!

Like Stephen King Said, "The scariest moment is always just before start".

Anyway, this time I'm gonna take the blog seriously how is supposed to be from the very first moment hahaha! and I have a lot of ideas for the next posts so please expect more from me in the future💞

Please leave a comment about what do you think, 
remember as soon as possible I try to reply everyone 
Thanks for reading! let's have this amazing journey together!
Remember that I love reading your stories too!
Have an awesome day/night! 

Bye Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee * (^0^) *

---------------------------------------------------------

follow me in my madness!* https://instagram.com/winterbouquet *

No comments:

Post a Comment